Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 December 2011

Personal Life !!


Yesterday, while hanging out with few friends, one thing flashed in my mind. This is probably the only reason that I feel I am different from others......coz I work to LIVE and not LIVE to work. I know many people would say that I am not a qualified yet, and so it is easy for me to say this so casually. But the fact is that we ourselves are responsible for such kind of life.


I know it is hard to maintain peace and balance between Personal and Professional life. Many a times we all just screw up both of them even having no intention to do so. Sometimes we don’t even realise and its too late when we get the feel. But it is really important to maintain a clear line of demarcation between the two. We have deadlines and we have pressure, but we must not forget that our personal and social lives are equally in fact more important. I have seen many people who have achieved a lot more in their life but are just nowhere in their social life. What a pity!! Victory seems incomplete without near and dear ones, doesn’t it? I have seen that under the same set of circumstances, some people break records while other people break themselves. Going forward, we should promise to give at least one-fifth of our time to our family-friends-hobbies or whatever that makes us feel good and comfortable.

The CFO of the company where I was auditing once said beautiful words, “I don’t hang out with my Office colleagues because they don’t let me feel that I am out of Office.”  This is really true because even after leaving the office premises, we actually talk mostly about Office stuff be it on phone-with your dear ones-with your buddies or even while interacting with new people. Even on a vacation, we most often check our mailboxes and contact our office colleagues to know whats happening there.

Recently, while reading some journal I went through an amusing line which read “Americans are not smarter than Indians but they can achieve more than us.” At first instant,  I thought it is a racist comment but later I realised that it is however a fact for a simple reason that it has become a ground reality in India “WE LIVE TO WORK.”

I know I may be criticised for choosing and expressing views on this topic but it is my personal blog and my personal view, so doesn’t really bother me cause I know what I have written is a fact.

Responses to my earlier two articles have been really good from all of you. I received valuable feedbacks from many of you. I have tried to make the most out of them. I would be pleased if you provide me with more feedbacks for my learning.

Give a thought and world will be full of Smile. Happy Blogging J

4 comments:

  1. hey awsum mehul..really u ryt awsum blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally u learnt it.. now dis one's cool.. kamine.. meri itni saari lines likhi.. ek-adh baar naam bhi likh deta... :P

    Bt good work.. keep it going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sneha...thanks a lot...u r such a dear !!

    Ronak...thanks dude....this is just the start of the blog !! there's much yet to come out yet !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog !!
    totally love it !!

    ReplyDelete