Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 February 2012

College Days and College Life



As I have come near to the end of the college journey, I want to take some time to get into flashback and write about some old memories which bring smile at my face even today. I know, I will be giving my Graduation exams in a period of one month and there are only 2 more days when I would be going college to enjoy (Farewell and Hall Ticket distribution day) but there is some feeling from inside that I still want to be in college and not a graduate as not only I want to be a mature person and take responsibilities but I don’t even want to lose some crucial and enjoying days from life. But things have to go the way it is designed to be.

I still remember the last day of my school back in year 2007, where along with the happiness of getting through the 10th, the only question in mind was, What Next? What am I going to do without my friends who had become more or less a part of a family? I never wanted to leave all my buddies and move ahead but sometimes you really don’t have an option as to. Given an option I would still prefer to be back in there :P

Today after 5 years of college life....I feel the same again as my last date of school. I spent 2 years of College in Science and 3 years in Commerce. This tenure has left some extraordinary and everlasting memories to spend my remaining life with. I truly feel lived the college life the way it had to be ( Except for last year – CA Articleship) L......Bunking college lectures and going for movies.....Sitting in College canteen whole day singing songs and playing Guitar........violating college norms in each possible ways........playing computer games on LAN (CS, Half life).......racing on bikes and cars with college friends.......Sitting on last bench in lecture and commenting on the pronunciations of teachers and imitating them.......texting friends and using FB during lectures.......counting number of Girls and giving ratings out of 5 to each ( no offense :D)......... creating unnecessary rifts with Professors........coming at least 30 minutes late in exam hall and then hurrying up and disturbing everyone else........bribing watchmen and Office boys to leak the papers............backing up friends whenever in need........sitting late night for completing Journals and before exam days.........participating in extracurricular activities and planning for annual day functions.......!!! The only question in mind is, are these days going to be back?

I know these days are never ever going to come back and these days will never be forgotten whatsoever. It is not like I had only enjoyed, I even took some learning which no books can ever teach. Many of people supported me when everything was not good with me. There were times when I was even opposed where I was wrong which has made me strong enough to take correct decisions today. In Science, I had an opportunity to study in the best college of the district and I met some wonderful intellectual people and in commerce, I studied in a college which is not so good where I got to know different types of people and bonded along with almost all and had equal fun. There were also moments when I had gone into deep depressions when I broke up with someone and even there were ample moments of Joy and happiness the other days. I find me very lucky to enjoy such the “College Days” and hope everyone else even have enjoyed as much I have.

I would also like to draw some attention to say Sorry to all those people whom I have at some point of time caused troubled. Seriously I didn’t have any intention to do so. I would thank all my colleagues and dear ones to be with me and make my college life so interesting that I can cherish my whole life.

Now before I break into tears, let me end this topic here itself. And to all those who have given their time for reading this out, I really admire and hope you would have recollected some of your favourite days. I am adding the song "College Days" which I feel like hearing at this time.

Even though college days are over, I would still keep my College-Me inside alive !!! ADIOS !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment